Friday, January 3, 2014

Notes

Eating:
Doing okay but really needing to get serious here. I've cut back on the bad stuff and am doing research on cleanses.

Exercise:
Does the steam room count? lol. Hey, I got to they gym and that's part of developing a habit. It also raises your heart rate and detoxes. This is flu and cold season and so I figure that hitting the steam room is good and healthy.

Other:
I picked up epsom salts today and will use that in the evenings in a bath along with essential lavender oil to help draw out the toxins. It also reduces inflammation and some believe its great for reducing the discomfort of over worked muscles. Using epsom salts will be even more useful when I finally find or develop a cleanse. Also, kept to my promise of only checking FB in the morning. Loving it!

Feeling:
Overwhelmed as I try to run a household with three small boys. I am breathing so much better after the steam room so now I'm relaxed and oh so tired. It's just past 11p and I am still up and running around the house doing chores... this going to bed early idea isn't quite working. Hmmm... I would also like to get serious about planning a cleanse and this is making me feel anxious. I don't want to lose momentum.

It's late, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment